For the begining let's define the factors that significantly affect on the amount (volume) of resource consumption in your home:
1) house area, number and specific of planning areas;
2) the impact of external factors (according to cardinals - allocation of house, internal layout, window systems, surrounding objects or trees, 'сompass rose');
3) distance from the supply resources 'source' and 'autonomy' aspect (the possibility of setting the main parameters (consumpsion control) - temperature, quantity, etc.);
4) complexity (not partial solutions) housing insulation (which is the fundamental basis of RESOURCE savings consumption);
5) individual (just for your conditions and housing) effectiveness of basic heating systems that you use, heating and water supply, air conditioning and ventilation, power supply (this all is the basis for RESOURCE efficiency);
6) 'energy' natural specifics of your area of residence (in terms of aspects of using renewable energy resources - the average temperature, character solstice, etc.) that are crucial parameters for RESOURCE independence;
7) number of residents, their 'schedule' and zoning of stay indoors;
8) metering transparency and effective savings means;
9) ‘culture’ of saving RESOURCE consumption.
Taking into account the above factors, development of individual complex program and its professional implementation, can save you from 30 to 90 percent of your typical RESOURCE consumption. This is the 'secret' of savings before the consumption. However, all these factors need to work before buying or constructing of housing, and to find out why it is so important, let's look on the typical 'timeline' of events:
- 'all money' spends to buy house (the most important - area (as big as possible) - for the far future, and 'the brighter' - 'to not be ashamed to the people');
- all controls on the maximum - because want comfort (water 'flowing like a river', the heat goes out through the open windows, lighting is on all around the apartment almost whole day and night);
- the first bill for utilities 'alarming', the second - 'put a screeching halt', the third one - 'stimulate' to action;
- at the beginning 'decrease' (consumption but not counters) as much as possible (heat, water, electricity, etc.) than appears something that looks like a culture of savings consumption;
- the effect is present, but it's insufficient, that's why we begin area effectiveness analysis (turning off heating in unused areas);
- bills are still 'biting', that's why, according to 'friends' recommendations ('the most trusted sources of information') we begin to insulate housing, changing windows, mount new boilers, etc. (everyone has different 'friends' and ammount of money) - but to develop complex solution grudge the money;
- of course at once the effect will be significant, but if you compare what with that how it can be and must be - you'll understand that there is still something wrong;
- with terrible 'torment' is spending a 'cosmic' funds for a comprehensive audit of housing (however it is relatively cost of soft parts in the living room or a new TV "for appearances'), which clearly shows all critical things and mistakes that were made on the 'start' and futility of money spent during attempts to 'point' modifications.
As a result - someone 'run for the bright paint' (to sell their house as soon as possible), someone - with claims to 'friends' and their pseudo-professionals (but they are advised or did what you wanted or ordered), someone - do nothing (continue throwing money away) and only a few peoples dare to significant reconstruction (but it's easier to build new home ('from the scratch') with correct and accurate complex approach and taking into account all 9 factors from above.
Будь ласка, зайдіть ще раз. Сторінка входу відкриється в новому вікні. Після авторизації ви можете закрити її і повернутись сюди.